i can’t believe this day is here.

September 13th, 2011 by erin

I wish I knew how to say thank you a million ways, to everyone who has already visited the circus and to everyone about to enter its gates. To those who made this possible and those who held my hand along the way.

But I don’t, so instead I offer a plain and simple Thank You wrapped up in endless gratitude with a single red rose.

Thank you, truly.

e.

Tags:

10 Responses to “i can’t believe this day is here.”

1. Sherry says:

We thank you for this wonderful story. It will last and last forever. Thank You, Erin and have a wonderful tour. I’ll see you along the way.

2. ainsley says:

IMO knowing you is thanks enough, but roses are pretty good too. :P

3. Jennifer says:

I simply cannot wait to read your book! Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment.

4. Erin says:

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

5. Amy says:

So excited to read your book – downloaded to my Kindle, it’s giving me a reason to look forward to the gym tonight. It’s inspiring to see a Smithie writer enjoy success.
    Amy ’97

6. So, so many congrats. I’ve shared this book on Twitter, my blog and Facebook, through talking about it at work – I love it and want to share it with people. Thank *you* for sharing such a wonderful story with us!

I’m going to look for it tomorrow in a few places! :)

7. twisby says:

Erin, am in deep…wandering the maze…loving it, do not want to exit the circus…

8. Madina says:

And in turn I thank you, for giving us all a circus to go to, and and priceless opportunity to meet and mingle with other circus-goers, and to go and returned to a world that is equal parts magic and life at its best and purest.

Oh, and thanks for giving me the incentive to start knitting again. My red scarf is at a foetal stage at the moment but I have high hopes of completing it before winter!