an unnumbered list of current miscellaneous obsessions
- Ben & Jerry’s Liz Lemon Greek Frozen Yogurt. I love lemon flavored sweet things anyway and this might be my new favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor, we tried it in Vermont and I’ve been hunting for it in NYC (found it today, yay!).
- Snoods. I blame the weather and I was never big on the whole circle-scarf thing but I got a chunky knit snood/cowl before it started snowing and it is my new favorite thing. It is super cozy. Also I like the word snood. (Even though it is also a video game and a hair thing.)
- Not True Detective overall but specifically Woody Harrelson’s hair on True Detective. In general I like it a lot but I’m not properly obsessed. I am overly fond of the hair department, though.
- Leuchtturm1917 notebooks. I think this one is Joe Hill’s fault. I used to be a Moleskine girl but these ones won me over with page numbers.
- Birdy. Kicking myself for not getting her mostly covers debut album sooner, and also annoyed that her newer album isn’t out in the states yet. At least I can watch pretty videos.