- I have spent so much time this week on miscellaneous things and going to the dentist that it is somehow Thursday already and I’ve barely gotten anything accomplished and I don’t appreciate that.
- Seriously, if the first half is any indication 2014 is going to be the year I spent at the dentist or sick in bed while trying to write a novel.
- On Sunday for the Game of Thrones season finale I’m going to make lemon cakes and possibly ice & fire themed cocktails. If they come out well I’ll post them.
- I am not quite finished with season 2 of Orange is the New Black but it is fantastic.
- I asked for recommendations for books about books over on Twitter and I’m getting all sorts of splendid suggestions.
- I changed the layout on my tumblr page and I think I like it. I’ve also been on tumblr for more than a year and I’m still not sure I have the hang of it, but it’s pretty.
- Random link to Instagram so it doesn’t feel left out.
The Phantomwise Tarot is finally out in the world and the wild today, available in places that sell both books and/or tarot decks. It has been a long, long time coming. If my file dates Read more…