Welcome to the new and improved erinmorgenstern.com. It is still under a little bit of construction and I’ll be tweaking things for awhile but the major changes are done.
The FAQ has been updated, there is now a bonus page of book recommendations, as well as a contact form. Adam took most of the header photos. I’m really pleased with how it turned out, and how much I learned while working on it.
Also, Things I Did in August While I Was Not on the Internet, an incomplete list.
- I got to play Quentin Coldwater in a dramatic presentation of a bit of Lev Grossman‘s The Magicians during the aforementioned Magician’s Land extravaganza. I was whiny. It was awesome.
- At that Levapalooza event I also met Margaret Stohl, Michelle Hodkin, Lauren Oliver, and Austin Grossman who are all marvelous. I believe Greenlight Bookstore has some of the shenanigans available to listen to over here. Afterward I chatted with several lovely rêveurs which was great fun.
- Speaking of things circus, I also received this gorgeous red scarf from Sarah The Sexy Knitter and it’s even more beautiful in person. I can’t wait for it to be cold enough to wear it.
- I saw the Shakespeare in the Park production of King Lear, which was wonderful. We had tried to go in July but we got terribly rained on, so I’m glad we got a chance to go again.
- I met Tori Amos, which I still can’t really believe actually happened. I fangirled. I did. (It was also probably the best Tori concert I’ve seen.)
- And I worked a lot. And got a lot done though the month flew by. September will still end up being busy, but I’ll be checking in on the internet more often.
Looking forward to fall, with pumpkin-flavored things and sweaters.