Stuff accomplished during the week of no internet:
- Finished three (3!) paintings. One is off to its recipient already, another is waiting for payment & the third is available on Etsy.
- Got rid of my stupid summer head cold that I had hoped was allergies but was really just a head cold. I don’t get sick that often and that’s twice this year already, bah.
- Went through two old notebooks that contained two years worth of novel notes, and pulled out several pages worth of possibly useful stuff.
- Transcribed the possibly useful stuff into a new notebook.
- Made strawberry frozen yogurt.
- Sort of figured out the structure of the new draft. I think. Maybe. I have to see what it looks like when not scrawled on a spare piece of paper in magenta Sharpie.
So, not the huge dent in revisions that I’d wanted, but still productive. Am revising-o-rama this week, and I feel better about it having gotten the paintings out of the way.
Also, this weekend I bought a gigantic (2′x3′) dry erase board. I am a nerd, but I am a happy nerd. Hopefully it will help with structuring and time line and such. The kittens were disappointed that it did not come in a box. But it does have four different pens! And it’s magnetic! Oooh, I should get magnetic poetry for it.
Um, anyway. It’s hot & humid out and the Kitten Flop Barometer is at Heavy Flop. Tessa is heavily flopped over the printer at the moment.
Back to notes and time lines and coffee for me.