- I sent my completed revisions back to Agentland last week.
- My revisions did not reach Agentland last week, due to the inconsistent wonderment that is the internet. I blame Mercury in stupid, stupid retrograde.
- Revisions are safe & sound in Agentland now, for real & for true.
- Instead of being a normal person & taking some time off post-Revisionland, I currently have 22k of a new novel that I started last Wednesday. Yeah.
- I really don’t know why I didn’t get Florence + the Machine’s Lungs ages ago instead of this afternoon. Am in music love. Reminds me of Bat for Lashes.
- Still fooling around with the new camera lens, thus, low-light photo of the statue of Thoth next to the computer:
- I wish I’d discovered that BPAL sugar notes smell divine on me years ago, because I feel like I’ve missed out on a lot of lovely scents. I have the 2010 version of Sugar Skull on right now and it’s gooooooorgeous.
- Nine things was probably too ambitious, wasn’t it? I just liked the theme, what with the date.
- Yeah, I got nothing. Ah well.
The Phantomwise Tarot is finally out in the world and the wild today, available in places that sell both books and/or tarot decks. It has been a long, long time coming. If my file