March 21st, 2011 by erin
- It is the first day of Spring!
- It is snowing.
- It is also Bucket’s birthday!
- Bucket is 8 years old today.
- She has no comment on her birthday snow.
- She also has the same birthday as Bach, Gary Oldman, and Twitter.
- We (not including Bucket) spent yesterday in South Boston for the St. Patrick’s Day parade.
- That was festive & cold but at least the sun was out.
- It’s snowing.
- Tessa’s yelling in the window, I’m not sure if the yelling is directed at me or at the snow.
- True confession: the snow is actually rather pretty.
- The write-up of last week’s adventure is coming, likely tomorrow, but for today I am going to curl up with a cup of tea and watch the snow while singing birthday songs to Bucket.
- Happy Spring!(?)
Tags: kittens, weather