- This Saturday September 1st (how is it September already?) I will be at the Decatur Book Festival. As far as I know, I will be babbling at the First Baptist Decatur Sanctuary Stage at 4:15pm and this will include signing things.
- There is an interview with me featuring hostile questions from Daniel Kraus over here on Booklist. (He signed my copy of Rotters “Daniel Kraus loves Erin!” so I don’t know what his problem is now.)
- Start Here reached its funding goal YAY! Thank you to all who chipped in. Though this means I have to finalize my Neil Gaiman recommendations. Hrm.
- I have been missing in action from the internet for the last while partially because I spent last weekend in the land of lousy cell phone service known as Cape Cod for my sister’s wedding. Everything was beautiful, even the weather cooperated, and I couldn’t be happier for her and my new brother-in-law. There will possibly be proper photos of me in bright blue chiffon forthcoming but for now here are a few Instagram-captured snippets of the weekend.
- (Yes, she got married under a striped tent, though the stripes were also blue.)
Lindsay · August 31, 2012 at 10:06 am
I am looking forward to your “babbling” tomorrow!
Leila · September 5, 2012 at 12:48 pm
Lovely photos! I want a striped tent. Not necessarily to get married under…just, you know, to have.
Barbara · September 13, 2012 at 4:01 pm
It seems more than an ironic coincidence that our book group meeting to discuss “The Night Circus” is taking place tonight, September 13, 2012. I’m sure the discussion will be lively, but I can predict that the majority of readers will have been enchanted by your book.
As for me, this book has reached me at just the right moment in my life. A year ago, I was quite a closed person, although I did not consider myself that way. Then I unexpectedly fell in love with someone impossibly younger than myself, and my whole world changed. I now believe so much more in a world of limitless possibilities, and that has been a great gift.
Your book is also a great gift; you are a remarkable writer. Please continue to tell your stories because they are magic.
Comments are closed.