- As an addendum to the Fluevog-o-rama post, the boy would like me to mention that he does not have two pairs of vogs, he has three. I forgot about his shiny dress shoes with the diamond pattern that Googling has not helped me find a link or name of the style. They’re shiny, though. I should talk him into letting me do a photo retrospective of his shoes, too.
- We finished re-watching Season 4 of LOST today. The entire finale is kind of brilliant. I still love Frank. They need to make a movie out of The Hunger Games soon because Tania Raymonde needs to be Katniss. I’m excited to re-watch S5. Also, my crush on Michael Emerson is pure & true & knows no bounds.
- I’m still in revisionland, which mostly consists of writing down snatches of new scenes in a notebook while breaking down my previous draft in Scrivener. It’s a mess right now, but the new version is starting to have shape, so that’s something.
- I’m weirdly obsessed with antlers lately, have I mentioned that? I recently got this necklace and I rather love it. I’ve been favorite-ing actual vintage antlers on Etsy, too, but people keep buying them before I get a chance to mull over where I might put them. (I do have one random antler hanging out on one of the bookshelves in the studio already.)
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to catch the A.R.T.’s production of Gatz, unfortunately, but I’m loving getting bits of The Great Gatsby via @ARTGatz on Twitter. It’s making me want to re-read the book, which I haven’t read since high school.
The Phantomwise Tarot is finally out in the world and the wild today, available in places that sell both books and/or tarot decks. It has been a long, long time coming. If my file dates Read more…
Steph/seenonflickr · January 19, 2010 at 9:11 am
That necklace is cool.
And YES OMG YES Tania Raymonde could so play Katniss!
I would love to see the boy’s shoes.
This article in the Toronto paper on the weekend made me think of you: http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/books/bookreviews/article/751710–small-print-alice-through-another-glass
erin · January 22, 2010 at 9:21 am
(Your comment got flagged as spam, boo! Sorry I lost it in the approval queue for awhile there.)
And those Lipchenko Alice illustrations are gorgeous! I might have to pick that up, not that I need yet another copy. Danke for the link!
Comments are closed.